My name is Sania Saleem and I am 8 years old. My village name is Bandi Kokyal, a backward hilly area in the suburb of Ghari Dupata. My father was a taxi driver and my grandfather was running a small shop in my village. My father was driving a taxi car in Rawalpindi and was helping my grandfather for our family expanses, and we were 13 members in family.
- Who We Are A global charity founded in Canada in 1979, working to make an impact in peoples lives!
- Emergencies Our global team enables us to mobilize quickly when disaster strikes, and provide aid & Support.
- What We Do We administer a wide range of programs, driving crisis to sustainability in the communities we work in.
- Religious Giving Fulfill your religious obligations by donating to our programs, and transform vulnerable lives around the world.
- Get Involved Join the HCI Family, and become a part of positive change worldwide!