Human Concern International began it’s work responding to the need of Afghan refugees fleeing war in their country. Volunteers came together to register a nonprofit and begin doing the good work.
- Who We Are A global charity founded in Canada in 1979, working to make an impact in peoples lives!
- Emergencies Our global team enables us to mobilize quickly when disaster strikes, and provide aid & Support.
- What We Do We administer a wide range of programs, driving crisis to sustainability in the communities we work in.
- Religious Giving Fulfill your religious obligations by donating to our programs, and transform vulnerable lives around the world.
- Get Involved Join the HCI Family, and become a part of positive change worldwide!