Human Concern International was awarded government funding to respond to the civil war in Bosnia. Our efforts included emergency response, and thereafter established programs to move communities from crisis to sustainability.
- Who We Are A global charity founded in Canada in 1979, working to make an impact in peoples lives!
- Ramadan This Blessed Ramadan, Join HCI in continuing the fight against poverty, hunger & disease.
- Emergencies Our global team enables us to mobilize quickly when disaster strikes, and provide aid & Support.
- What We Do We administer a wide range of programs, driving crisis to sustainability in the communities we work in.
- Religious Giving Fulfill your religious obligations by donating to our programs, and transform vulnerable lives around the world.
- Get Involved Join the HCI Family, and become a part of positive change worldwide!